Thursday, December 13, 2012

Coming soon...

I've cleaned this blog out again.  I'm going to be writing some more serious articles here about science and environment with a particular focus on Australia.  That's a job for the first quarter in 2013.

I now have a sister blog, blog.HotWhopper.com, which I started as a way of letting off steam about the appalling treatment I got from the operators and moderators at a large Australian share trading discussion board.  I plan to develop that blog with articles about a variety of topics, including sexism and bullying, but with an emphasis on climate science denial - what motivates people to lie and deceive and discussing tactics of deniers etc.

Meanwhile, I wish you all a very happy Christmas, Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate over the holiday season, and a healthy, happy and prosperous 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Fred is the genuine article Sou, have come across him a few times, just looked around and this one came up in reply to fred, scary stuff

    David L. Hagen | June 28, 2011 at 5:19 pm |
    fred berple

    When climate alarmists advocate global government imposing “solutions” involving universal “taxation”, that raises serious warning flags. The solutions proposed cause an even greater skepticism than the supposed “scientific consensus” on which those “solutions” are based.

    We have been warned about such proposals:
    The second beast . . .forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
    Revelation 13:15-17 NIV

    anyway over at mikes ukispeaksense one gentleman is going into bat for picking on " a girl" I kid you not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've reposted on HotWhopper where I think you intended your comment to be, John.

      Cheers,
      Sou.

      Delete